What is the Chamber?
The Carroll County Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization working for business, community and economic development through the investment and involvement of its members. Whether you have thousands of employees, are a sole proprietor, or are a building entrepreneur, when you join the Carroll County Chamber of Commerce, your company will be in great company. Our work results in a better quality of life for the area we serve. More than 600 members strong, we invite you to become a part of this growing and evolving organization.
Who joins the Chamber?
The Chamber membership is made up of a diverse group of individuals from all size and types of businesses, education institutions, professional organizations, government entities, retirees, and others interested in our mission… growing business in Carroll County. The membership drives the organization and truly helps us to be the voice of small business as we lead businesses, serve people and create communities.
What’s in it for me?
Investing in the Carroll Chamber is an investment in your future and the future of Carroll County. Your investment supports our ongoing efforts to be the regional hub for business. Through Chamber membership, you can broaden your business contacts and referrals, enhance your leadership and professional skills and participate in projects that positively affect our area.
The Carroll Chamber acts as your spokesperson to promote your interests through our website and through referrals. We serve as an information bureau furnishing data on market potential, community statistics and other area information.
Carroll Chamber membership is vital to the growth and prosperity of the economy. It provides the opportunity to market your company to other members, to have a voice in government- local, state and national – promote the continued growth of the region and to foster improved quality of life in our area.
As a member, you become part of an organization with a strong credible voice that speaks out on behalf of business and industry. A Chamber membership can boost your community image and increase your sales. Through your membership, you can take advantage of our events, networking, marketing and various seminars and workshops, all of which can help your business grow and prosper.
Member benefits include:
- Raise your reputation as a business leader through membership.
- 63% of consumers are more likely to buy and do business with businesses associated with a chamber.
- Low cost opportunities to enhance your brand at Chamber events
- Online membership directory in both printed and digital versions
- Exposure through social media platforms
- Brochure and business card display and distribution
- Member only networking events
- Build strong relationships that foster partnerships and growth for your business
- Volunteer opportunities
- Free confidential small business counseling
- Educational seminars
- Leadership programs
- Chamber members have many opportunities to make an impact and lead the change for the future of the community. Together we create actions and initiatives that are aimed at promoting business and economic development for the benefit of our community.
12 Month Membership Investment Schedule
General Membership (1-50 employees) $275
General Business (51-100 employees) $500
General Business (100+ employees) $750
Education & Government Agency $400
Additional school listings $150.00 each.
Non Profit (501 c 3 letter) $200
Utility & Hospitals $750
Can not advertise business under this category.
Banks and Credit Unions $1,000
Additional branch listings $150.00 each.