COVID-19 INFO & RESOURCES
The Carroll County Chamber of Commerce is monitoring COVID- 19 virus developments, including updates and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as state and city health departments, hospitals and other partners.
The Carroll Chamber’s top priority is centered on serving the Carroll County businesses and residents. It is imperative for our business community to make fact-based decisions to keep our local economy strong while taking precautions to protect our employees and community. While this is a quickly evolving situation, we will work to provide up-to-date information and help employers adopt a mindset to focus on the health of their business. Here are some of the latest, most relevant information and resources for employers from national, state and local health organizations.
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- What You Should know, Situation Updates
- Travel Health Notices
- Guidance for Businesses
- Share the Facts, Not Rumors
- Resources for Large Community Events & Mass Gatherings
- Crisis Communications Plan Template
Georgia Department of Public Health
Tanner Health System
- Tanner’s COVID-19 Response
- Message to the Community
- Tanner’s Visitor Policy
- Sign up for newsletter
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Engage EAP is committed to supporting your employees during this time as well as to protecting their health and the health of the community. Please encourage any employees struggling at this time to reach out to them at 770.834.8327.
World Health Organization (WHO)