- Internal Revenue Service -As of March 18, 2020, the IRS announced a delayed deadline of July 15, 2020 for income tax payment in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Treasury Secretary Mnuchin announced on March 20, that the filing deadline would be postponed to July 15, 2020. The IRS announced a temporary closure of all Taxpayer Assistance Centers and has discontinued face-to-face services nationwide.
UGA Small Business Development Center – The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, signed into law on March 27, 2020, allocates $349 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed amid the current circumstances they are encountering. The CARES Act provides funding for the Paycheck Protection Program, modifies the existing Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program and provides immediate loan payment relief for businesses with current SBA guaranteed loans. This link is an overview of the key components of and eligibility requirements of these programs.
- US Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Workplace Tips for Employers
- Guidance for Employers
- State and Local Policy Tracker (local is not always updated timely).
- Corporate Aid Tracker – details how business of all sizes and sectors are stepping up to combat the virus. Corporate donations, both cash and in-kind, to support medical professionals and non-profits currently exceed $418 million.
- Resilence in a Box- developed in partnership with the UPS Foundation, this box is based on best practices and designed to educate business leaders on disaster preparedness and business resilience.
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce – clean COVID -19 tab with only 3 sections: Federal, State and Other.
- The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM) is announcing relief provisions for exporters and financial institutions located throughout the United States that may have been affected by COVID-19. If you have encountered any shipment problems, payment difficulties, liquidity problems or other business interruptions that require other flexible arrangements from EXIM in addition to the ones outlined HERE, EXIM stands ready to work with you in partnership to overcome these issues. Learn More.
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)- has answers to common questions regarding coronavirus and HR. Additional Resources HERE.
- US Department of Agriculture
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Restore Your Economy
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- National Association of Manufacturers
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
- GCN- Nonprofit Guide To COVID planning
Small Business Investor Alliance (SBIA) – an association for professional fellowship, business opportunities, innovation, regulatory expertise and market data.
Resources for Small Businesses Impacted by Covid-19– includes congressional actions as well as SBA Bulletins, Securities and Exchange Commission Bulletins, and Federal Reserve Bulletins.