Use Chamber Web Tools
Member Online Directory Listing
Research shows that 63% of consumers prefer doing business with Chamber members. Be sure we have your most up-to-date information so that visitors to our online directory will get correct information about your business. Your membership directory listing on the Chamber's site allows visitors to:
- Find your listing using business category, business name or keywords.
- Click through to your company's website.
- See your business location pinpointed on a Google map.
- Send you an email to request information
- Click thorugh to your Facebook and LinkedIn pages
Register or RSVP for an event directly from the Event Calendar. Online payment for registration can be made by credit card (the Chamber accepts VISA, Mastercard or Discover).
- Request an event reminder
- Add the event to your Outlook Calendar with the click of a button
- Submit a community event
Advertise with Hot Deals
Hot Deals are specials that members can post for consumer viewing on the Chamber website.
- Get more exposure by offering discounts through Hot Deals
- Get web stats on how many people view your Hot Deal
- Make a Payment
- Submit Job Opportunities
- Display the Chamber logo on your website.
"Like" our Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter.